Sunday 20 January 2019

45 Jack Ma Quotes / Inspirational / Greatest Businessman all Time

"45 JACK MA Quotes Inspirational"


Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba, The Greatest Businessman all time His Quotes, Best Quotes sooo Inspirational.He is the first mainland Chinese entrepreneur to appear on the cover of Forbes. May his quotes inspire you to be the best that you can be and strive for your dreams.. He belongs to Very Poor Middle Class Family. He is from China . He didn't have any Rich Father nor Powerfull Uncle.He Have Faced so many Rejections.He applied for Harvard University for 10 Times Failed, He applied For KfC  Out 24 people went to the job the Only Person Who got Rejected is Jack.He was so stress Dispite of being these Problem.Once, He also applied for Police job out 5 People the only person who got rejected is Jack. He believed somehing big is waiting for Just he need to do hard.Soon,He saw something Called Internet when he entered INTERNET, He saw No search from China so He started China Page, He didn't got any search 3Years No revenue But, still He Continued...... Soon Traffic Came Searched the Page Gradually Increased People Searched..... 


https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/jack-ma-quotes-inspirational-greatest.html
30 Jack Ma Quotes 


   Here, Some of the Best Quotes by Jack Ma...........

1."It doesn't matter if I failed. At least I passed the concept on to others. Even if I don't succeed, someone will succeed." – Jack Ma

2."You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die." - Jack Ma

  3.“If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.”

 – Jack Ma Quotes

 4.“Instead of learning from other people’s success, learn from their mistakes. Most of the     people who fail share common reasons to fail whereas success can be attributed to                   various different kinds of reasons.” – Jack Ma

5.“Life is so short, so beautiful. Don’t be so serious about work. Enjoy your lives.” 
– Jack Ma Quotes

6.“If you’ve never tried how will you ever know if there’s any chance?” – Jack Ma 
    Quotes

7.“No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on    
    the first day. It’ll keep you motivated and rescue you from any weak thoughts.”
     – Jack Ma Quotes

8.”Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow 
    will be sunshine”

9.”I don’t care about revenues”.

10.”I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected”.

11.”The very important thing you should have is patience”.

12.”You should learn from your competitor but never copy. Copy and you die”.

13.”We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for 
      those dreams”.

14.”Once in your life, try something. Work hard at something. Try to change. Nothing 
      bad can happen”.

15.”If there are nine rabbits on the ground, if you want to catch one, just focus on one”.

16.”You need the right people with you, not the best people. – Jack Ma

17.”If the customer loves you, the government will have to love you. – Jack Ma

18.”We’re never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, (people) who can die 
     for those dreams”. -Jack Ma

19.”If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure”.
       – Jack Ma

20.”Help young people. Hell small guys. Because small guys will be big. Young people 
      will have the seeds you bury in their minds, and when they grow up, they will 
      change the world”. – Jack Ma

21.”If you’ve never tried”, how will you ever know if there’s any chance? – Jack Ma

22.”I try to make myself happy because I know that if I’m not happy, my colleagues are 
      not happy and my shareholders are not happy and my customers are not happy”
       – Jack Ma

23.”You’ve got to make your team have value, innovation and vision” – Jack Ma

24”The world will not remember what you say, but it will certainly not forget what you 
      have done”. – Jack Ma

25”When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your                 strength” – Jack ma

26.”I don’t want people to have deep pockets but shallow minds” – Jack Ma

27.”You should learn from your competitor but never copy. Copy and you die” 
      – Jack Ma

28.”If you don’t do it, nothing’s possible”
      – Jack Ma

29.”When KFC came to China, 24 people went for the job, 23 people were accepted 
       – I was the only guy”. – Jack Ma

30. Don’t Try To be the Best, Be the First” – Jack ma


https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/jack-ma-quotes-inspirational-greatest.html
30 Jack Ma Quotes / Inspirational / Greatest Businessman all Time



31.Never Give Up Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after                 tomorrow will be sunshine - The secret to success is to keep your dreams
     alive. You must keep your dream alive because it might come true 
    someday.


32. I try to make myself happy, not because I know that if I'm not happy, my                 colleagues are not happy and my shareholders are not happy and my                   customers are not happy- CUSTOMERS ARE NUMBER, Jack Ma 
       always puts his customers first and he has a very interesting motto:                       “Customers first,Employees second, Shareholders third.”

33. I want to change history, do something important in my life, and influence              individuals like we have with millions of small businesses on Alibaba.
      Then they love and respect you because you made their life important- 
       As a CEO, Jack Ma has to say no to thousands of opportunities every day.             However, he always stays focused because he only considers opportunities          that are aligned with the mission of his business.

34. The lessons I learned from the dark days at Alibaba are that you've got to              make your team have value, innovation, and vision. Also, if you don't give 
      up, you still have a chance. And, when you are small, you have to be very            focused and rely on your brain,not your strength - Don’t complain, look for              opportunities.

35. Before I left China, I was educated that China was the richest, happiest country in the world. So when I arrived Australia, I thought, 'Oh my God, everything is different from what I was told.' Since then, I started to think differently- Have passion, right from day 1.


36.I got my story, my dream, from America. The hero I had is Forrest Gump... I like that guy. I've been watching that movie about 10 times. Every time I get frustrated, I watch the movie. I watched the movie before I came here again to New York. I watched the movie again telling me that no matter whatever 
changed, you are you- Stay focused, the need to say no.

“37."Stay hungry and follow your dreams.” Jack MaYou cannot unify everyone’s thoughts, but you can unify everyone through a common goal.” Jack Ma
38.“You should learn from your competitor. But never copy, copy and you die.” Jack Ma
39.“A leader should be a visionary and have more foresight than an employee.” Jack Ma
40.“Grow your mind, grow your culture, grow your values, grow your wisdom. I think China is going in this direction.” Jack Ma
41.“Remember that your past success may lead to your future failure. 
However, if you learn a lesson from every failure, then you may ultimately succeed.” Jack Ma
42.“I never thought the money I have belongs to me. It belongs to society.” 
  - Jack Ma
43.“If you want to win in the 21st century, you have to empower others, making sure other people are better than you. Then you will be successful.” Jack Ma
44.“Forget about your competitors. Just focus on your customers.” Jack Ma

45.“If you want to be a great company think about what social problem you can solve. It’s about solving the social problems.” Jack Ma


        " Share It "

The Greatest People All Time Inspiration for Young Generation

.Jack Ma 
.Mark Zuckerburg 
.Elon Musk 

Leave a Comment Here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

dan lok Quotes Inspires a lot Motivational Quotes

Dan lok Quotes Inspires a lot Motivational Quotes: Dan Lok is a multimillionaire serial entrepreneur , international bestselling auth...