Thursday 31 January 2019

15 Inspirational Quotes by Hrithik Roshan / Hrithik Roshan Motivational Quotes


"15 Inspirational Quotes by Hrithik Roshan / Hrithik Roshan Motivational Quotes"

Hrithik Roshan is One Most Finest actor of all Time.He Struggled in Life So much.Some of the Inspirational Quotes are

https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/15-inspirational-quotes-by-hrithik.html

"Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

 "If I die doing this, I'll die doing this, but atleast I'll live the way I want."-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I do get scared but passion takes over."-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"The real meaning of human existence is facing obstacles and doing the impossible."-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I make the best Spanish omelettes in the world, but I won't tell you the recipe!"-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes
https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/15-inspirational-quotes-by-hrithik.html


 "I can be the best James Bond there is."-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes
 
"I am glad I have the intelligence to understand what is happening to me. If I allow myself to get affected by all this "hype, I'll stunt my growth as an actor and be damned for life. I know that I still have a long way to go before I can even aspire to equal the achievements of any of the superstars. I know I am good at my job, and I am sure I will be damn good one day but right now, I also know how bad I can be."-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes
https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/15-inspirational-quotes-by-hrithik.html

"Be patient. Patience is the mother of all virtues".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes
"
I'm so curious about knowing the unknown; it can be scary, but I see it as a game".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I believe if you are not rediscovering yourself and pushing boundaries, then you are not alive".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes
https://inspirationalquotes247.blogspot.com/2019/01/15-inspirational-quotes-by-hrithik.html


"Love is not blind. Romance is. Romance is the most dangerous thing. Romance is like an illusion. It shows you things, and you hear things that don't exist"-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I don't consider myself a good actor".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I have been elevated to such a high status that the fall will be very steep".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

"I take my time to get into the mindset of the character and say my lines. I really have to be the person that I am playing".-Hrithik Roshan Inspirational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

dan lok Quotes Inspires a lot Motivational Quotes

Dan lok Quotes Inspires a lot Motivational Quotes: Dan Lok is a multimillionaire serial entrepreneur , international bestselling auth...